- As mentioned in lecture, we will look at CRISPR on Monday instead of the Griesemer article, which will be pushed back to Tuesday and Wednesday. The CRISPR reading and podcast are posted on the schedule.
- I've posted the outline of Elisabeth Lloyd's argument for anyone who might find it helpful.
- The article about mathematician Paul Erdos, who used amphetamines for much of his life, can be found here.
- Those of you interested in medical diagnosis (and overdiagnosis) might find this New Yorker article by surgeon Atul Gawande interesting.
- This story from the New Yorker addresses issues having to do with openness/scientific disclosure when it comes to genetic testing.
All course announcements that you receive via email will be archived here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests